Skip to main content

The Break-up . . .


Boys simply can't talk about the break-up. I am sure boys think that its going to be painful for himself and her. Boys subconsciously rationalise that the things are not going the way it should be and its best for each others interest to depart the separate ways but we just can't express that.
 
Case 1 (Unsecured male)
Pratik - Preeti - In relationship for last 3 years!  
Pratik's thoughts - I would have loved Preeti as my wife. I have had a passionate relationship with her but everything is gradually changing. The passion is slowly disappearing. She is no more opening up with me. I am tired of her secrecy. I no longer make her do anything against her will. The relationship often feels stiff. It was so good two and half years back. Man! she loved me. . but I am sure she assumes me now. It gets frustrating when I share everything to her over a call and she just listens to me without reciprocating. I am tired of loving her . . . but I will surely miss her and the wonderful past we had. All my efforts of 3 years of loving her for 3 years will go in vein but I will surely talk about this after a while . . .
 
Case 2 (Teen aged male)
Rishi - Seema - In relationship for 8 months!
Rishi's thoughts - Man, its getting irritating! Seema now has problem with my other friend Amruta. She does not want Amruta to comment on my facebook posts. Earlier by asking same thing she ruined my friendship with Reena. And when I see her with bunch of boys she says they are just her friends! I just can't take this sometimes! I want to talk to her about my break up but she will not take it calmly. She will just attack me. She will say 'After all that I'v done for you, you want to leave me?' Boy! I don't have answers for that! I'll figure it out later. Besides what would our common friends will say? .... (!)
 
Case 3 (Sensitive Male)
Amey - Sujata - In relationship for 1 and half years!
Amey's thoughts - I had a serious chat with Sujata a week before about ending the relationship. Sujata was furious. She just emptied all her frustration on me. She just went over me by saying things about me which I never heard them from her. It was overwhelming and I kind of expected that from her. She is after-all sensitive, very girly. I even kept firm when next day when she and our common friend called many times. She was sobbing and pleading me to get back to her. It was crushing my heart hearing her crying. Eventually my heart melted for her. I don't want to hurt her but she is so impulsive. So, I patched up with her. Maybe I'll slowdown things later for a possible split when she understands gradually.
 
Case 4 (Casanova male)    
Rahul - Female name and time in relationship does it really matter? 
I have had enough of her. I tried indicating her by deliberatly doing things she don't like. I even put so many restrictions on her. I thought . . . she will eventually get pissed and ask for break-up. . but no! She is adjusting herself so well that I fear she'll start dreaming a long term commitment from me! I should now tell her about the double dating I'v done last week on her. Lets see, I'll tell her when I'll get the right opportunity.
 
Case 5 (Complicated one)
Shekhar - Rohini (married for 5 years and in relationship for last 12 years)
Shekhar's thoughts- I am sure, I gradually lost interest in her while she was pregnant 3 years before. I don't know where are we in our relationship but I’m certainly with her just because of my daughter. I met her in the university and it was a magical moment. I did not believed in the concept of ‘love at first site’ until then. She changed after our marriage completely and I agree to certain extent that so am I, but we adapted to the change. One day when she told me that she laid with some fellow I did not even felt anything. I am now in the dilemma that how would I convince her to end the relationship. I am really dragging myself in it and she is so engrossed in  her own self. In spite of talking to her after so many times earlier she never took it seriously. Now the time she walks out of my sight, I want to remove her from my memory. I don't even like to look at her face now and we constantly end up arguing. I wonder for how many days I'll drag myself. Somehow somewhere I have to end this up. 
 
LOL.  Men just cant tell the bitter truth.    

On the other hand - girls/women clean it up in no time. They sound practically quickly, irritatingly cold and most of the times irrational. Some trademark sentences have been going on - I don't know since the age homo sapience I guess? Few of these death warnings are -


1.“ We need to talk.’’ - (Please hear this as, meet me if you can - I want to talk and you need to listen. Plus you don't need to ask questions - and take it seriously. The relationship is on the rocks.)

2.‘Lately I am feeling there is nothing in between us.” (means she does not have any feelings for you, and she had to put up a full-stop.)
 
3.‘I need some time for myself’ (End of everything, but she is giving herself a chance after 6 months (Just in case if everything goes wrong with her and something goes good for him. ) Chances are bleak though. 

4.“Listen, I need some space” (Although this is not the end but there is bright chance of above mentioned sentences followed by this one!)

5.‘I was so busy in my work, I have been working continuously for last three days that's why I could not pick your call, lucklily I got an early off today morning so, I am going to beauty saloon for a hair cut, so sorry we cant meet evening. Hmm.... and thinking of taking a little rest now, have a headache. We’ll meet sometime again okay?" - A literally murdering and stabbing conversation for any guy. You got to read in between the lines. Please understand - she is been quitting the already fixed plans at last moment - (Not Good), there has been a quite difficulty for you to get connected with her lately (Very bad), she is changing her appearance and making plans of her own - (priorities have changed its no more you), she is having nineteenth headache of this month so (you better understand). . .!

Sigh! Girls are so better than us finishing the things. LOL

Comments

Vande said…
LOL!! i liked it.

Popular posts from this blog

स्टैनली का डब्बा

स्टैनली का डब्बा हा चित्रपट पाहीला . .. आवडला . चित्रपटाच्या शेवटी एक नोटीस येते . " या चित्रपटाचे शूटींग विद्यार्थ्यांच्या खूप मधल्या सुट्ट्या ( रिसेस ) अ र्थात फ़ार वेळ खर्च न करता; एक वर्कशॊप म्हणून सुट्टीच्या दिवसातच म्हणजे फ़क्त एका वीकेंड मध्ये केले गेले आहे" . सध्याच्या व्यावसायीक सिनेमा मध्ये अश्या प्रकारचा चित्रपट बनवून लोकांपर्यंत पोहोचवायला एक धैर्य लागतं, अमोल गुप्तेचं हे धैर्य चित्रपट संपताना प्रेक्षकात त्यावेळेस एकदम जाणवतं . अमोल गुप्ते तसंच शाळा, शिक्षक-विद्यार्थी नाते, एका विद्यार्थ्याचीच प्रमुख व्यक्तिरेखा अश्यांमुळे साहजिकच आठवतो तो ’तारे जमिन पर’. दोन्ही चित्रपटातला विरोधाभास हा की स्टॆनली चुणचुणीत, स्वाभिमानी, हुशार आणि विद्यार्थीप्रिय मुलगा तर ’तारे जमिन पर’ मधला दर्शील हा एक डिसलेक्सिक त्यामुळे अभ्यासात मागे, एकटा पडलेला, कुणी न समजून घेतलेला मुलगा. तारे मध्ये शिक्षक-विद्यार्थी असं मैत्रीपूर्ण नातं आहे तर स्टॆनली मध्ये त्याच नात्यातील एक चढाओढ आहे. वास्तविक अमोल गुप्ते हा लहान मुलात व्यावसायिक संबंध असणारा माणूस . मतिमंद मुलांमध्ये तो गेली कित्य

जनता आणि अयोध्या

बाबरी मशीद चा निकाल म्हणता म्हणता येउन ठेपलाय. भरपूर ठिकाणी लोकांना निर्णयाबद्दल कुतूहल आहे. हिंदूचे चुकले कि मुस्लिमांचे, कोणाची बाजू नक्की खरी वगैरे; वादविवाद म्हणा किंवा चर्चा म्हणा त्या ऐकू येत आहेत. एकंदरीत १९९२ चे मुंबई bomb blasts, त्यानंतर एकामागून एक घडलेल्या अनेक तश्याच घटना म्हणजे गोधरा, गुजराथ दंगल, सतत उसळणारं मालेगाव - घडत राहिल्या आणि लोकांना त्याची सवय ही होत गेली. २६ नव्हेंबर इथे मुंबई पुन्हा एकदा याच वादातून पोळली गेली. एवढा सगळं होऊन सुद्धा काही लोकांची खुमखुमी काही जात नाहीए . मुळात त्यांना ही गोष्ट जाणवत कशी नाही कि तेच आपल्या हाताने स्वत: चे आयुष्य insecure बनवत आहेत. आज ते वाचले तर उद्या त्यांच्याच पुढल्या पिढीच्या जीवाला विरुद्ध  बाजूने धोका राहणारच आहे.    २७ तारखेची याचिका फेटाळली गेली, आणि दोन्ही बाजूंकडून खुलासे देण्यात आले की कोर्टाचा निर्णय सर्वमान्य असेल. तेव्हा एक गोष्ट डोक्यात आली - की कोर्टाने असा निर्णय दिला तर? वादग्रस्त जमिनीवर रामलल्ला, निर्मोही आखाडा आणि मुस्लीम अत्युच्च संस्था वक्फ या तिघांचाही भारतीय म्हणून हक्क आहे, त्यामुळे तिथे मंदिर क

पानवाला आणि पान

पान ही आपल्या देशाला लाभलेली एक सांस्कृतिक देणगी आहे . नीट पाहिलं, तर आपल्या पुराणातच कितीतरी ठिकाणी तांबूल - भक्षण करणारे सूर - असुर सापडतील . आजही नैवेद्या बरोबर विडा द्यायची पद्धत आहेच की . यावरून आठवलं , लहानपणी मी माहूरच्या देवीच्या दर्शनासाठी गेलो होतो . तिथे देवीच्या तोंडात विडा ठेवण्याची पद्धत आहे . तो विडा काढला कि गरम झालेला असतो असंही म्हणतात . आता हा श्रद्धाश्रद्धेचा भाग झाला , पण मुखातला विडा परत काढावाच कशाला ? असा रास्त प्रश्न मला आता पडतो. सांगायचा उद्देश एवढाच की विड्याची ही परंपरा पुष्कळ जुनी आहे . मराठी व्याकरणातही सुपारी देणे , विडा उचलणे असे काही अजूनही येणारे वाकप्रचार आहेत की . दत्तप्रबोधामध्येही पानाची तमोगुणी अशी उपमा आहे . त्यात म्हंटले आहे की , कीर्तनी तांबूल भक्षण । तें रजस्वलेचें शोणित जाण । कागजन्म तयालागून । करी भक्षण नरक मांस . त्यामुळे आपल्या संस्कृतीमध्ये पान जेवढे जुने तेवढेच पिचकारी मारणारे थुंक - संप्रदायी ही जुनेच आहेत हे कळून च