Skip to main content

| | C.R.A.Z.Y | |

Kaleidoscope of my Mind!

My body  . . . is it deteriorating? . . .health first..... I better get into the frame of mind of the motto 'love your body' - get ready for the 'race de survival of the fittest' ...... till then I know it wont respond to perfection even if I do 1000 push-ups, Yoga or running or anything of that sort . . . but then work, career . . . this is the age . . . I gotta achieve at least bare minimum standard necessities . . . what could be it . . money?...family?....home?...materialistic things you like to flaunt . . fuck it off . . . what exactly people strive for ?. . . where is the end? . . .perhaps I am not the best person to speak about it right now...even if it is about me . . coz . . dreams and achievements make a road . . . and I do sometimes feel many people who started with me on the same journey have gone materialistically ('successfully' according to the world) have gone ahead of me'... but they suck . . I see their life and it suck . . . . they admit it to me . . . they don't consider hardship and fundamentals of being content . . . I guess they demand a lot from life . . . their desires are ever increasing . . . the basic quality of humans I guess . . . I cant even abuse the race by calling it fucking animals . . it would be insult of animal . . . they are the once who has struck to the nature for ages . . . but I dont understand why people change in this journey as they start accumulating their pre-meditated desires . . . and they change not just once . . . what makes them change . . . the surroundings . . hmmmm. . . because of the other bastards around I guess. . . depressing  crazy circle. . . I shouldn't ponder it over and over . . .the more I think about it . . the more I will be disturbed and it will affect my professional life. . . rather I should be concentrating on my goals . . . naah . . goals are the most useless thing in the life . . . . the process is important . . .flawless process in u r workflow is going to lead you to places  and take you to miles ahead of actual goal . . . . the change in the process by implementing this process is not evitable. . . and that's how real success is not far . . .! the ultimate irony however is people are going to laugh at you because you are not conventional. . . statements in the conversation with family and friends . . .and you end up thinking . . . what is exactly mine. . .is my thought process normal? . . . . I remember I used to think when I was a kid that my life is massive movie . . . the things are not happening but someone is making them happen . . . there is always some motive behind every other incidence happening in my life. . . . just like trueman show. . . but when I started understanding things . . . all these thoughts vanished . . . life became bland . . . sometimes all the possible positives seem to vanish  . . . . rather even if it is there I dont want to see dream. . . I want love to be disappear . . .the fucking deceptive fake attention . . . .bloody fake people . . .I dont need anything . . . and thats when I realise I am suffering from some kind of disorder at the end of the weekend . . . and have to manage somehow to get back for the entire week! ! ! C . R . A. Z. Y.                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

स्टैनली का डब्बा

स्टैनली का डब्बा हा चित्रपट पाहीला . .. आवडला . चित्रपटाच्या शेवटी एक नोटीस येते . " या चित्रपटाचे शूटींग विद्यार्थ्यांच्या खूप मधल्या सुट्ट्या ( रिसेस ) अ र्थात फ़ार वेळ खर्च न करता; एक वर्कशॊप म्हणून सुट्टीच्या दिवसातच म्हणजे फ़क्त एका वीकेंड मध्ये केले गेले आहे" . सध्याच्या व्यावसायीक सिनेमा मध्ये अश्या प्रकारचा चित्रपट बनवून लोकांपर्यंत पोहोचवायला एक धैर्य लागतं, अमोल गुप्तेचं हे धैर्य चित्रपट संपताना प्रेक्षकात त्यावेळेस एकदम जाणवतं . अमोल गुप्ते तसंच शाळा, शिक्षक-विद्यार्थी नाते, एका विद्यार्थ्याचीच प्रमुख व्यक्तिरेखा अश्यांमुळे साहजिकच आठवतो तो ’तारे जमिन पर’. दोन्ही चित्रपटातला विरोधाभास हा की स्टॆनली चुणचुणीत, स्वाभिमानी, हुशार आणि विद्यार्थीप्रिय मुलगा तर ’तारे जमिन पर’ मधला दर्शील हा एक डिसलेक्सिक त्यामुळे अभ्यासात मागे, एकटा पडलेला, कुणी न समजून घेतलेला मुलगा. तारे मध्ये शिक्षक-विद्यार्थी असं मैत्रीपूर्ण नातं आहे तर स्टॆनली मध्ये त्याच नात्यातील एक चढाओढ आहे. वास्तविक अमोल गुप्ते हा लहान मुलात व्यावसायिक संबंध असणारा माणूस . मतिमंद मुलांमध्ये तो गेली कित्य

जनता आणि अयोध्या

बाबरी मशीद चा निकाल म्हणता म्हणता येउन ठेपलाय. भरपूर ठिकाणी लोकांना निर्णयाबद्दल कुतूहल आहे. हिंदूचे चुकले कि मुस्लिमांचे, कोणाची बाजू नक्की खरी वगैरे; वादविवाद म्हणा किंवा चर्चा म्हणा त्या ऐकू येत आहेत. एकंदरीत १९९२ चे मुंबई bomb blasts, त्यानंतर एकामागून एक घडलेल्या अनेक तश्याच घटना म्हणजे गोधरा, गुजराथ दंगल, सतत उसळणारं मालेगाव - घडत राहिल्या आणि लोकांना त्याची सवय ही होत गेली. २६ नव्हेंबर इथे मुंबई पुन्हा एकदा याच वादातून पोळली गेली. एवढा सगळं होऊन सुद्धा काही लोकांची खुमखुमी काही जात नाहीए . मुळात त्यांना ही गोष्ट जाणवत कशी नाही कि तेच आपल्या हाताने स्वत: चे आयुष्य insecure बनवत आहेत. आज ते वाचले तर उद्या त्यांच्याच पुढल्या पिढीच्या जीवाला विरुद्ध  बाजूने धोका राहणारच आहे.    २७ तारखेची याचिका फेटाळली गेली, आणि दोन्ही बाजूंकडून खुलासे देण्यात आले की कोर्टाचा निर्णय सर्वमान्य असेल. तेव्हा एक गोष्ट डोक्यात आली - की कोर्टाने असा निर्णय दिला तर? वादग्रस्त जमिनीवर रामलल्ला, निर्मोही आखाडा आणि मुस्लीम अत्युच्च संस्था वक्फ या तिघांचाही भारतीय म्हणून हक्क आहे, त्यामुळे तिथे मंदिर क

पानवाला आणि पान

पान ही आपल्या देशाला लाभलेली एक सांस्कृतिक देणगी आहे . नीट पाहिलं, तर आपल्या पुराणातच कितीतरी ठिकाणी तांबूल - भक्षण करणारे सूर - असुर सापडतील . आजही नैवेद्या बरोबर विडा द्यायची पद्धत आहेच की . यावरून आठवलं , लहानपणी मी माहूरच्या देवीच्या दर्शनासाठी गेलो होतो . तिथे देवीच्या तोंडात विडा ठेवण्याची पद्धत आहे . तो विडा काढला कि गरम झालेला असतो असंही म्हणतात . आता हा श्रद्धाश्रद्धेचा भाग झाला , पण मुखातला विडा परत काढावाच कशाला ? असा रास्त प्रश्न मला आता पडतो. सांगायचा उद्देश एवढाच की विड्याची ही परंपरा पुष्कळ जुनी आहे . मराठी व्याकरणातही सुपारी देणे , विडा उचलणे असे काही अजूनही येणारे वाकप्रचार आहेत की . दत्तप्रबोधामध्येही पानाची तमोगुणी अशी उपमा आहे . त्यात म्हंटले आहे की , कीर्तनी तांबूल भक्षण । तें रजस्वलेचें शोणित जाण । कागजन्म तयालागून । करी भक्षण नरक मांस . त्यामुळे आपल्या संस्कृतीमध्ये पान जेवढे जुने तेवढेच पिचकारी मारणारे थुंक - संप्रदायी ही जुनेच आहेत हे कळून च